Conclusion of the "Intelligent local government. Change the Game" campaign
22 december 2020
On December 21, during an online gala, together with the Architects Foundation, we selected the winners of the educational campaign “Intelligent local government. Change the Game. "
The aim of the "Change the Game" project was to involve young people in their own projection of the world around them, in which they are functioning. How they can influence the surrounding reality: they measured and analyzed environmental factors such as air pollution in their localities.
Students participating in the project acquired new competences, which may prove to be particularly important in the context of technological trends of the future, such as the Internet of Things, Data Science, but also social competences.
These competences include:
• conscious use of measurement tools that monitor the parameters of our environment
• development of programming competences
• sharing knowledge with peers and families / carers
• cooperation with colleagues on an international level in the field of new technologies.
Two main prizes and two special prizes were awarded. The winners were:
• Szare Szeregi Primary School no. 11 in Stalowa Wola
• Ferdynand Ruszczyc Middle High School in Rudomin
• Municipal School Complex in Duszniki Zdrój
• St. Faustyna Kowalska Primary School in Rzesza.
We would like to thank everyone who took part for their commitment in such a difficult and unique year.